2.26.2014

Waterlogued at Harbor General

I had a good suspicion that my new favorite App, Waterlogue, would be a great distraction for killing time.
I've shown my Waterlogue experiments on my On the Edge and SpyGirl blogs, but this is my first time showing it here.

It was time for my semi-annual oncology appointment, which includes a blood draw one day prior. I no longer need to meet with a doctor and now go to the Tuesday "maintenance" clinic and meet with a nurse practitioner. [I'm fine, by the way].

Herewith follow scenes from various waiting areas, filtered through Waterlogue.

I really like how the watercolor style softens the harsh edges of the hospital.

I used the (not very good) camera on the iPad to shoot the original photos and added my signature in the Brushes App.

No comments: